Origin
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Hi, Friends.

4 participants

Hi, Friends. Empty Hi, Friends.

Message par TheClassical Ven 4 Avr - 1:18

Hello, as I noticed you guys happen to be the same Origins as the guild on OldSchoolRO I decided it would be nice to lend you an invitation to another Pre-Trans server called ClassicRO which will open o the 26h of April with the rates of 9/9/9 and 15x Cards, with 1x MvP cards and fully accurate Episode 8.2 Mob Info, Spawns, Items ( 20% Stone Curse on Dark Frame Card).

You can view detailed info here : http://pastebin.com/vdmi5MEi since I don't want to fill these with giant details if you wish to read this message.

The Forum itself is not yet open to the public via ads but the link is http://www.classic-rag.com/ and 285 from OldSchoolRO will be joining if you are worried about having no competition, I have also tried to connect Roses but no luck unfortunately. The paid advertising should start this Sunday or whenever Ragezone and Ratemyserver reply to me so I can assure the money and dedication to keep the server going will be there.

We will also have BG, but we will not have BG gear such as Warlock Robe, Carnage Katar etc etc, instead we will have monthly Costume boxes and some supplies to help guilds for woe but they are at a rate that it would be much much faster to hunt these through PvM.

Other games I've Managed/Developed:
Iris Online
Luna Online
Titan Online
And soon Legend of Edda, and Trickster Online after I buy the server files in June.

If you need anymore information you can PM me for my skype and I will be happy to listen to your complaints, thoughts or suggestions.

I apologize for the English as I realize you are a French speaking guild and while I can read French pretty good without a translator I am unfortunately terrible at writing it =(. Thank you for your time.

TheClassical

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hi, Friends. Empty Re: Hi, Friends.

Message par Payon (Zeri) Ven 4 Avr - 13:05

Hi,

Interesting server...
But our current server (TervistRo) is good enough to stay for a while.

This server will be hosted in Germany ?
Anyway, good luck for your opening, hoping that the "Pre-Trans" System will still find more players.
I hope this server will be more durable than OldschoolRo.

Personally I keep the server name in mind. :)
Payon (Zeri)
Payon (Zeri)

Message par Linaë Ven 4 Avr - 13:15

Hi,

Thanks for the invitation.

Before joining our current serveur (TervistRO), we have hesitated to come on a server called ClassicRO, is it yours ?
I think we didn't chose it because there was a probleme with the WoE scheduled (because of time difference).

Unfortunately, we are at present already on another server for 2 months and we don't plan to change it for the moment.

Nevertheless, I hope your server will be successful and your project will live for a long time.
We will think about you if something bad happens on TervistRO.

No need to apologize for the use of english. Even if french people are famous for their awful use of languages, they try to and appreciate guests ;)

So, I tried to spare you the reading of french, sorry for my perfectible english.
Linaë
Linaë
Admin

http://linae83.wix.com/book

Message par TheClassical Ven 4 Avr - 19:21

Nope I've never made an RO server before so whatever server you saw named Classic wasn't mine. It's based in the US but most of the 285 players that are from Germany don't notice any lag when they were testing, and from experience in hosting other games I usually make try to make times for events in the mid-day euro time zone since it works out pretty well as i've seen in the past.

I understand about about the two server thing since two lower rates can be difficult to manage at once, but thank you for considering.

TheClassical

Message par Jénifaël Ven 4 Avr - 20:46

Hello

But we keep your server name :)

Jéni

Jénifaël

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé